Thursday, May 26

Stop thinking and start doing


I should prolly print this poster & paste it everywhere in the house to remind myself!



Basically, this is a very big issue that most people should be concern about. I think i've been saying this alot but i havent really been doing something, a consistent action i mean. I cant believe i've used to be 38kg in sec 2? And right now, i think i'm 20kg heavier!!! Oh god, i really dont know what got over me!!! Really need to slim down very very very soon because this weight issue is really bothering me. It just keeps increasing and the digit doesnt seem to get any smaller ):

One word to say about myself - LAZY!!!! Seriously, why cant i just get my ass off the chair, quit saying & just run a few rounds around my estate to shed the fats away!!! Why is everyone slimming down and looking prettier while i just get fatter & fatter, uglier & uglier. Sigh kally, please be on your diet plan tmr.

(1) No more sweet/gassy drinks!!!
(2) Less rice, more vegetable!!!
(3) No fried/oily food!!!
(4) Exercise, perspire even more!!!
(5) Please, please, please jog at least twice a week!!! (no matter how busy i am!!!)

Please do it, i beg you, kallllllllllllllllllllllly!